Cross hatch switch

Version 0.9.16 when in the cut layers and selecting the layer with my image. I have no option for cross hatch. . Mine says negative image.

Cross hatch isnā€™t available for images at this time because the two burns wonā€™t register perfectly with each other - theyā€™re always off by a little bit because of the way the image scaling and scanning works internally, so it was disabled. Itā€™s not generally needed anyway.

as for anyone using version 0.9.16 as thats what im on currently. if you do not see the cross hatch button in your cut/layers fill settings right beside the Bi-directional fill button. Its cause you have your settings in beginners mode. when I checked our of beginners mode my cross-hatch button appeared.

1 Like

You said ā€œImageā€ in your first post, and cross-hatch isnā€™t available for images, just vector fills, and ā€˜Negative Imageā€™ only applies to images, not vector fills.

Beginner mode will hide that as well, but itā€™s important to understand that images and vector shapes will give you different options.

sorry Oz I might of mis spoke early with image vs vectorā€¦but fact remains with out changing from beginner mode it wont show up at all. and that was what I was trying to get across in the original postā€¦thanks for all the helpā€¦great forums

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.