Cut/Layer order for fiber will not run in correct order

I have set a two layer job. It seems that no matter what I try, the “clean pass” goes first. I have made the clean pass a Sub-Layer to the main cut layer and it still went first. I also created an identical layer under the main “cut” layer but with clean pass settings and it goes first, also.
I have tried using Cut Optimization with Layer priority as the only box ticked. I have tried Optimization with the default settings. I have tried Optimization Off. All still generate the same result.

Are you able to share your file so we can take a look? If you don’t want to share it publicly, feel free to email it to us at support@lightburnsoftware.com and make sure to include a link to this post so we can put it all together.

Absolutely! You will see two layers. The first layer has a Sub-Layer for the Clean pass which is currently switched to “On”. The second layer is the exact same as the Sub-Layer but is switched “Off” in this file. No matter what I try to do, The Clean pass runs first. Whether it’s in a completely different layer or sub-layer. This has been happening for a while now and I just manually stop and run clean passes when the pass count is where I need it.
Thanks!!! Rob

Diamond Hatch.lbrn2 (75.9 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.