I fairly new to Lightburn and I’m looking for help to cut a 4 sided polygon with one corner having an angle of 84.5 degrees. 2 corners @ 90 degress and the last corner @ 95.5. Not sure how to accomlish this in Lightburn
If I’m understanding you correctly the easiest way to do this would likely be something like this:
- Start with a base 4 sided rectangular shape
- Create another rectangle larger than the base shape. Rotate this shape by 5.5 degrees.
- Overlap shapes such that the larger shape would remove the portion of the base shape you don’t want.
- Select base shape
- Add larger shape to selection
- Tools->Boolean Difference
Something like this:
thanks - It worked perfectly
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.