Dauer der Gravur reduzieren

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe aktuell das Problem dass die gravur eines Projektes Schriftzug mit Verzierung ewig lange dauert. Dies tritt speziell bei Bildern auf die ich vor über das Werzeug “Bild verfolgen” bearbeitet habe.

In der Vorschau sehe ich das der laser anfängt und dann völlig unlogisch hin und her springt. Er graviert über all einenen kleinen Teil und macht wieder woanders weiter. Ich konnte Die Zeit bereits ei wenig reduzieren durch folgende veränderungen:
Alle Formen auf einmal füllen bzw. Formen einzeln füllen.

Gibts es etwas das ich hier falsch mache? Kann ich den “Weg” den der laser geht beeinflussen?

Danke für eure HILFE.
Christian

Hello everybody,

I currently have the problem that the engraving of a project lettering with decoration takes forever. This occurs especially with images that I edited using the “Track Image” tool before.

In the preview I see that the laser starts and then jumps back and forth completely illogically. He engraves a small part over each and continues somewhere else. I was able to reduce the time a little by making the following changes:
Fill all shapes at once or fill shapes individually.

Is there something I’m doing wrong here? Can I influence the “path” the laser takes?

Thank you for your help.
Christian

Can you post the settings you are using for the project? I suspect you have enabled ‘Flood Fill’, which is rarely a good idea.

Können Sie die Einstellungen veröffentlichen, die Sie für das Projekt verwenden? Ich vermute, Sie haben ‘Flood Fill’ aktiviert, was selten eine gute Idee ist.

Hi,

Yes indeed. Flood fill is enabled. Because I thought I went get best quality in case of using flood fill.

Is flood fill suitable for lettering, and (filled lines) ?

Thanks a lot for your help

1 Like

Hover over most anything in LightBurn to get a Tool Tip for that thing. In many cases, hitting ‘F1’ will take you directly to the new, in-progress documentation for that topic as well.

If you use ‘Fill Shapes Individually’ without Flood Fill enabled, it will produce a better outcome. Flood Fill is for very specific things, like this:

For an image like that, the laser would spend most of the time traveling across the empty space in the design. This is a perfect place to use the Flood Fill option. Complicated designs do not work well with it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.