De tres belles finitions sur carrelages

1 Like

Wow! Excellent results. If willing, share the details of your systems, settings, and process. I am sure others will have great interest. Fantastic results, love the coloring and shading on the yellow tile in particular. The details of the motorcycle, very nice. :slight_smile:

bonjour a toutes et tous
hier un peut presser j’ ai pas eu le temps d’inscrire les paramètres de mon travail
en premier temps je peint le carreau de une couche de primer de chez action 2.90€ je seche au four a 80° 5 a 8 minutes four chaud ,je peint une deuxieme fois et je chauffe au four une fois de plus et je gagne du temps, en suite je prépare ma photo y a pas de secret chaque photo est différente et l’ajustement est tres complexe et cette préparation est faite que sur Lightburn
j’ai un laser chinois CO2 80w les parametres machine pour tous les carreaux sont identiques
vitesse 80ms , puissance max 14, puissance mini 8 , intervalles 0.045, DPI 564 mode image stucki
j’espere etre utile pour vous tous

Hello all
yesterday a can hurry I did not have time to enter the parameters of my work
first I paint the tile with a coat of primer from action 2.90€ I dry in the oven at 80° for 5 to 8 minutes hot oven, I paint a second time and I heat in the oven once more and I save time , then I prepare my photo there is no secret each photo is different and the adjustment is very complex and this preparation is only done on Lightburn
I have a Chinese CO2 80w laser the machine parameters for all the tiles are identical
speed 80ms , max power 14, min power 8 , intervals 0.045, DPI 564 image mode stucki
I hope to be useful for you all

2 Likes