Dice Tower...? for 1/4" wood?

Thinking that this is probably the group to post this in…
Does anyone have an SVG for a ‘collapsable’ dice tower and tray that’s done for 6mm/ 1/4" wood? I’ve got one for 3mm, but I’ve no 3mm wood, and I’d like to knock this out for my son without a trip to home depot…
John

Sorry I don’t have a file but when creating a file for any boxes I like to use this website!

I’ve used similar - boxes.py ? (have the link saved on another PC…)
But I’m not half adept enough to make one from scratch - nor am I capable of editing the 1/8th version correctly…

You could give the slot & tab resizer tool a shot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yep7sYi9Rs

Depending on how big it must be, you can scale it all or just use the “resize slots” tool to customize your drawing. (I don’t know the complexity of the subject you want to cut)

Dice tower-v2
That’s what I used / made him a couple years ago. It did not survive the move, and he’s about to play DND with friends of his again…

Hey @Bigjohn, using your SVG, I note there are shapes that are not closed. If I edit to correct this, I can use the LightBurn ‘Slot Resize’ tool to adjust the material thickness used for production. You will need to edit the file, close these shapes, and then reassemble for efficiency when running production. :slight_smile:

Here is an example of a shape that is not closed.

Hey Big John attached is a file that might help…I’m not that good but I had a go at your file…
Dice Tower.lbrn2 (65.3 KB)