Didn't receive License Key

I purchased a License Keys today, and I haven’t received any email yet.I checked the account and it shows nothing in the order history.

Licenses are usually sent out moments after the order is placed. Please check your email again including any Spam, Junk, or Promotions folders. If you paid with PayPal, it will have been sent to the email address associated with the PayPal account.

Still can’t find it? - email us directly: support@lightburnsoftware.com with your order number, or if you don’t have that, any useful information such as your name and email address (as entered when making the order).

I checked my mail many times still nothing and also even though I sent 3 mails to customer support they didn’t answer they just asked for my order number which I don’t have since I haven’t received confirmation mail. I told them that my card has been charged and I can send them the bank statement, I also told them to check if they see purchase with my email….still nothing silence from their behalf

Sending 3 emails doesn’t get you a faster reply. Sometimes we do crazy things like sleep or take breaks. :slight_smile:

I looked up your name and email address in our system and do not see any orders from you. I went the additional step of looking for orders from Greece (where you are located) around the same time you say you ordered and there is nothing that matches. The most likely explanation is that the transaction did not complete for some reason and you are seeing a temporary hold in your bank statement - it happens sometimes, and is typically corrected in less than 24 hours by the bank. You can call them to ask about the charge and they should be able to confirm this for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.