Discord servers?

Are there any good Discord or Matrix servers for the community? I can’t find one. I never handled a discord server before but, I’m trying to setup a laser engraving/cutting Discord. I’m going to paste an invite here, I don’t know if it’s going to work or not but, let me know maybe I can figure it out. Discord is nice because a lot of folks just hang out to text chat for the like minded, there are even conference options.

Is this still a thing? The link expired

Bobby, sorry buddy for the late response. Not much going on over there. My Comgrow 10w burned out and I haven’t been active. Stay away from burning images of Thomas Jefferson. I actually think they are haunted and, god knows what happens if someone successfully burns one. You may just create a haunted item. So, also I work full time, weekend hobby for me, it’s not that active because I need help more than you likely. Proof I know not much about discord but, I’ll try to keep some link active at https://disboard.org if I whack it again. There are currently only 4 or so folks other than me. Okay, back to me trying to figure out the rotary again LOL.

1 Like