Display resolution issues

Anyone else having issues with the lightburn windows app display/resolution. I’m on a relatively new HP mobile workstation with a display resolution of 3840x2160. Windows 10 enterprise recommends a scale and layout of 250% and the LB app renders inconsistently, icons and text is misaligned and overlapping and the toolbar icons are tiny. All of my other apps scale correctly (screenshot attached)

You have control over many of the UI layout and the size of the icons. Have you adjusted the ‘Toolbar Icon Size’ setting found on the ‘Settings’ page (click ‘Gears’ to expose)?

You also can adjust the size, location, and display order of the toolbars, windows, and tabs of the LightBurn UI to allow you to rearrange to best match your workflow. You can decide which windows to show, change where they display, and always reset things back to the default layout we start with if you don’t like what you changed. Just grab one of the bars and drag it around to a new location or resize it.

image Grab then drag…

This video was produced by one of our members awhile back (wow, 6.04 :wink: ) but should help.

1 Like

With the broad range of user hardware we support, it’s a challenge to make the system work in a way that satisfies everyone. Some users are still on ancient 1024x768 shop displays, or running netbooks with 1300x800 resolution screens, then we have the other end like yourself (and me) with 4K displays, and everything in between. Any attempt I make to automatically improve things for one group has a detrimental effect on the other, so I’ve tried to make it as automatic as possible, with user configuration taking over the last few things that are troublesome.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.