Distortionin print via USB cable not thumb drive

The perfect cut one is via USB thumb drive AFTER this all started. The system started making stray movements in prints/cuts. Using same files finally rounded this out to if I use the usb cable and send the file from the computer it messes us, but using the USB thumb drive seems (so far) to have resolved the problem. Is this a driver issue, cable issue, connection issue, Ruida issue? China 50W OMTech, Windows 100, multiple files do this,

Cable/computer issue.

Get a better cable - spend some bux on one with good connectors, low awg wire, ferrite chokes.

Like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003MQ29B2

But, if your Ruida has Ethernet, lose the USB and get a 5E or 6A Ethernet cable and save yourself a lot of bother.

I have tried the power cable with better results, not perfect though. My laptop has no ethernet port :frowning:

Which version of LightBurn are you using, and can you give me some specs on your computer? I’ve seen this a few times now from users, but have never been able to reproduce it here.

ver 0.9.24 Asus Laptop Intel Icore7-7500U, 2.7 ghz, 16 gb drive, windows 10, rudia 644g controller, multiple usb cables with powered extension being the best. A 50W OMTech laser.

Get a USB-C to Ethernet adapter, use Ethernet.

I did figure out that I can send the file and start the job from the Rudia without a problem, So Oz if you are still watching…still on same version. Thanks.
Also ethernet out for this so Just have to take the computer there and plug in.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.