Do I need to reset work space?

I was attempting to connect, adjust settings and use the Chuck Rotary … here’s where it gets kind of foggy …

Due to an unknown cause the laser head took off to the right (as I’m facing) the machine and before I could stop it’s movement it pulled the belt out of the clamp. At this point I have no idea why it did this …So I disconnected the Rotary and turned off every toggle that is required to be turned on the use the Rotary and I learned how to reconnect the belt. Once done I powered it up and it heads off to home in the back right corner as usual but it now appears to have lost it’s understanding of it’s boundaries … where it used to stop smoothly on it’s own it now tries to beat it’s self to death and yank out the belt again … I’ve probably put the belt and clamp assy at the laser head back together 6-8 times.

As long as the laser is not allowed to hit the outer limits of it work space I can still cut / fill my work … that’s the good news.

How do I fix this fine mess? Ruida 6442s , latest version of LB 0.9.02 , Chinese 6040

Thank you !!!

Problem was the Limit Switches were out of position, working fine now.

This is the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.