Do you know where I can find these wooden tables?

Hello laser family

I am sourcing a supplier for these products

I found them in China . Do any of you know of a wholesale supplier in the US?

Cheers

Sasquatch

Grapes, wine, cheese, olives… I’d try a grocery store.

Or are you talking about the tables? The top one certainly looks easy to make.

… you make them yourself and only buy the wine and fruits :wink:

1 Like

They cost $3-8 in China they Require to much time and labor to make for that cheap and they have some hidden parts.

1 Like

They are not cost effective to make myself when they can be bought wholesale between $3-8 each.

I can earn more money doing something else. Sure make a nice one for yourself but making 25-50 to sell at a wine festival no thanx.

Cheers

Sasquatch

$3-8 … :no_mouth: :astonished:

1 Like

$3-8… and Eco Friendly. Now that is some magic.

1 Like

Minimum order is 500. Not sure I would be able to sell that many.

They sell engraved on Etsy for $60 each including shipping so I would say $45 ish before shipping costs. I wouldn’t mind turning 500 pieces wholesale to the winery at $25 wholesale cost.

I was thinking of approaching some wineries in the Pacific

Northwest with the idea of placing their logos and they can do a gift with purchase if their customers spend over a certain amount.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

Sasquatch

Minimum volume and shipping is where the cost-effectiveness changes.

Here’s a similar one for $25. $60 on Etsy gives you $35 to play with.

https://www.amazon.com/Bamboo-Cutlery-Outdoor-Camping-Entertaining/dp/B07GK1MTL2

Another for $2 less. :slight_smile:
https://www.amazon.com/Tovolo-Outdoor-Glasses-Collapsible-Portable/dp/B000G32HBQ/

The reviews on “cheap”, “wobbly”, etc. might have a bit of contribution to the price as well.

1 Like

Actually less then that because the $60 includes shipping.

I want the volume of a winery or multiple . I would engrave their winery logos .

That way I can have a minimum of 100 requirement for the winery. I am pretty good at marketing . The winery would use it as a tool to drive up sales of their wine.

The promotion is very similar as the makeup counter at Macy’s or Nordstrom. Spend a certain amount and get a “gift” with purchase.

It’s all about increasing their existing sales not them buying and selling my wine picnic table.

Cheers

Sasquatch

Do you have a CNC router? Table saw?

Take a 4x8 sheet. Make something like 24 16"x12" blanks out if it.
Stick in a chunk of veneer. Machine it out. Laser the logo.
Repeat the pattern for plywood or whatever you use as the base.
Machine out the other pieces.
Spray on some contact cement. Assemble. Let dry.
Sell.

There’s a reason the “quality product from China” is cheap (and inexpensive). Move the production line in house and you can do small volume orders and still have economy of scale.

A $20 profit before Amazon’s commission . Even if they have to split the profit with Amazon it’s. Clean $10 profit.

My angle would include laser customization . Nothing major just a clean small logo so the customer does not feel like they are over marketing but large enough for them to associate the branding and have them return to buy more wine from the winery.

Cheers :wine_glass:

Sasquatch

Not Yet , it’s on the list after the 50Watt MOPA Fiber laser to cover the metals we want to engrave

Yes, We have all the wood working equipment . Looking to invest in a larger piece of property this summer with a proper shop on our home property.

Now our larger wood working tools are in storage.

I am thinking of sourcing out for a bid locally your suggestion . I’ve discovered that there folks a lot smarter then me when it comes to things I would like to do.

I want to do product development then use our machines for prototype then subcontract locally after we get a contract awarded.

I do like the wine industry promotional idea angle.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

Sasquatch

I

Definitely would be hard to find a supplier in the US to sell them that cheap. But I wouldn’t mind paying a little more knowing that I am supporting a small business based in the US.

1 Like