Do you like a laser built-in camera fit lightbrun and stock in California?

In US, only this channels. because toolots have a good system for sell macihnes and storage.

I have more partners in Europe, they are my Agents.

Lightburn …Lightburn …Lightburn …Lightburn …Lightburn …Lightburn …Lightburn …Lightburn …Lightburn …Lightburn …Lightburn
It is not ctrl v and ctrl C :joy:

“西施死时四十四是事实” Who can read it correct send me video, I give him one laser free.

My issue is that you’re selling a machine that has ‘features’ that only exist if you’re using Lightburn. Can you laser your handwriting or hand drawn things in RDWorks? Your photos show the LB interface.

It’s like me selling you a car that has 400 HP, but when you get it, it only has 200. “Oh, well you’ll need to buy the turbocharger and fuel rail upgrades for that.”

It is not same, I just want clients buy machine in right price.
But I like your explain, Thanks for your remind.

At least have a link to LightBurn software in your sales and marketing that mentions and promotes the company that makes your camera work.

It’s ironic that you claim your laser machine does all of the things that Lightburn does but it can not do them without Lightburn.

I understand that you want to sell your Laser machine . As an end consumer I would not like to be told that if I spend $2000 for your machine I can achieve all the things you claim and when I receive the machine in the mail I can not.

That would make me think that I got cheated and swindled by a salesman. I don’t think you are that kind of person that is why @Blake and myself are trying to help you by telling you that you should disclose that if any one of your potential customers wants to achieve what you show in your diagrams they can only be achieve the same results with the LightBurn software.

I wish you nothing but the best and know that you will do the right thing.

Respectfully

Sasquatch

1 Like