Dodecahedron created in LB

Was really a pain to put together but the end result floored the customer. Was fun to see the awe struck look in the faces of the family.

19 Likes

Really nice work, Asim.

1 Like

thats pretty cool! whats it sewn together with?

1 Like

Its tiny birch pieces painted white to blend in with the natural birch. The laser burn was distracting the eye away from the work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! That’s amazing! Well done.

1 Like

Excellent job. Can I ask what you are using for the lights inside, I don’t see a power cord.

1 Like

Wow, that’s amazing. I thought it was a stitch of some king also until you said it was wood and I zoomed in on the picture. That makes it even cooler. What’s the math to make the angles? 360 divided by numbers of side or something?

1 Like

@billn I used LED light and if you look carefully, you will see a white cord. :slight_smile:

@DrFred I tried to figure it out but was starting to get really confused so ended up using the ever “trusting” google to find a solution. pulled the concept in to LB and built it out the way I wanted it. Next time, I might start off in Corel b/c it got a little difficult trying to line up the objects correctly.

Great work, really love it.

1 Like

Nice design … excellent work!

Really cool… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice thought though … really liked it.

1 Like