Does anyone have the RDLC-V15.01.10 Firmware for RDC6445G DSP?

Hello all,

after updating my firmware yesterday to the new RDLC-V15.01.18 version on my RDC6445G DSP my
Autofocus isn’t working anymore (the “Focus” button on the HMI doesn’t do anything other than a short beep). I have already contacted RuiDa directly regarding this but due to the current Chinese National Day holydays there most certainly will not be any answer soon (if any). So I would like to downgrade back to my previous version “RDLC-V15.01.10” but can’t find my last firmware files (I’m sure I had a backup of it but can’t find it after having moved to a new location).

So long story short: does anyone can provide me with the old firmware as an interims solution (the RDLC-V15.01.10)? Or does anyone even had the same issue with the focus with the new firmware and can help me with that?

Thank you all in advance!

Cheers,
Brian

Best I can do is .15. I stuck it in my Google Drive Mod Pics. It’s down in the middle.

Thank you very much! I will try it out and see what will happen.

As far as I can read the newest manual from RuiDa regarding the RDC6445G they have added some new Z-Axes handling that I probably can’t access without a new HMI (and they also offer a new HMI version that apparently no one can actually upgrade to at the moment).

The “Focus” button is working again as expected, thank you very much! :smiley:

The HIM update is in RDWorks… but it doesn’t work unless your HMI is already at a certain level. .07 sticks in my mind, but I’d have to go back through my emails from Ruida to confirm. Before that version you have to have a special and very high dollar dongle to update the HMI.

Okay, good to know. The last HMI on their webpage is HMI-V10.01. 07 (from April 2020) and the one I currently have is HMI-V10.01. 04.

Had a discussion with them via Cloudray on the HMI updating. The HMI updates are not very critical, They are pretty much wording / language and layout upgrades unless there is a major feature change.

If I remember right, I’m on .05. And after a bit of back and forth, they finally admitted the need for the dongle unless you were .07 or better. Nice of them to put that info with the upgrade, huh?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.