Does Lightburn Bridge support Lightburn Camera Yet? - Aeon Mira 7

Didnt know if this should to into Software or Hardware.
To the point:
In the process they (Aeon) had me install Lightburn Bridge. I liked the convenience of it and ended up keeping it. However, this conflicted with the Lightburn Camera built into the lid, and I have never been able to take advantage of the camera. I was hoping some sort of advancement, a patch or fix of some sort , had been developed. Does anyone know what Im referring to and have a solution?
The last thread addressing this so far as I can tell is back in '21.

More context: 1 Month short of a year ago, I was finally able to start using my Laser machine, one I had received in December. For nearly 2 months, I was forced by Aeon to troubleshoot my machine that cme defective. I finally managed to convince them that is was the main computer (controller? not the keybad, but the motherboard inside.) and that did in fact fix the issue. However, up until that point they refused to acknowledge a problem with the possiblity and was fixated, even obsessed that it was USB related, an issue tranfering information from Computer to Laser Machine.

1 Like

It doesn’t yet. We do plan to add support for this, but with Raspberry Pi’s being extremely hard to get, it hasn’t been a high priority.

1 Like

Fair enough :slight_smile: Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.