Does Lightburn work with panel that came with RDdraw?

Hi
Just bought a new laser 50w Chinese brand which comes with RDdraw and says also compatible with Coreldraw. I am wondering if this would also then be compatible with Lightburn or will i have to buy a new control panel?

I’m not aware of anything called ‘RDDraw’, but that’s likely a misprint for RDWorks, which LightBurn supports very well. If you can provide a link to what you bought I can tell you for sure.

Hi Oz

extract for specifications below as well as link to product.
Thanks for your comment.

• Graphic Format Supported:The Files which CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD can identify(BMP,GIF,JPEG,PCX,TGA,TIFF,PLT,CDR,DMG,DXF,
  • PAT,CDT,CLK,DEX,CSL,CMX,AI,WPG,WMF,EMF,CGM,SVG,SVGZ,PCT,FMV,GEM,CMX)
  • Compatible software: RDdraw (also support CorelDraw & AutoCAD but Not Included in this item.)

That’s not RDDraw - that’s a TopWisdom controller. They are getting supported, but it’s not done yet.

1 Like

Hi Oz

Thanks for the response, what do you think the timing might be for when Lightburn will support it?
Will it be in the next month or the next 6 months?

We are working on it and typically do not provide release dates certain because things can come up and we will not put the official out until we are confident in the release. You can try out the support currently provided by trying our 30-day free trial. Work continues to fully support the TopWisdom family of controllers but there is a lot to check out now as it is coming along nicely.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.