Double/Ghost Image and bad lines

Hello I’m running into issues with my BOSS LS2440 and I’m having issues with double images. I followed this guide here: Documentation/ScanningOffsetAdjustment.md at master · LightBurnSoftware/Documentation · GitHub 368
Now after following and making some sample engarvings I’m now noticing a weird unpredictable pattern with the laser. The lines are not straight and after engraving for a little bit they fix themseleves. Any help would be great.

The irregular lines suggest a mechanical problem, perhaps a loose (or damaged) focus lens or a loose joint between the laser head and the X axis carrier.

The problem affects the beam position in both axes, so it’s unlikely to be a loose screw in the drive trains, but you may as well verify those while you’ve got your head inside the cabinet.

The upper part of the patterns shows the Scanning Offset Adjustment isn’t correct, as alternate lines start and end at different places.

A measuring magnifier gives the distances you need to fill in the table.

You must make those measurements at a variety of speeds; I used 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500 mm/s, with offset corrections from 0.0 to 0.2 mm. Remember that the adjustment value in the table is half of the offset you measure between adjacent lines.

Also check a tension of your belt(s). It might be slacked too much. May be that you have never checked belts.