Downloaded the free trial but says time is wrong ive reset the time /date etc but still keep getting the same im completely new to this message

not sure i have a fairly old Dell Optimax i downloaded the Lightburn software but when i clicked on "Statr free trial " it keeps saying wrong time settings ive reset the time and date correctly but still says the same thing ?

If it is an old computer you have not used for a long time, it may be that the 3.5V internal battery for computer setup is flat, when you start the computer, the time is wrong. (each time)

Hi thanks for getting back to me i only use it occasionally when i turn it on it says low battery click on F1 key to continue how would i charge the internal battery up ? ive reset the time too now

You “must” open your computer, find the cmos/bios battery and change it. It’s a fairly normal button battery, I don’t have the number in mind, but you can get it everywhere for no money.
If you get into trouble with your trial version of LightBurn, just write an email to the LightBurn service itself and ask for an extension, they are incredibly helpful.

You can’t charge the internal battery. It needs to be replaced. But don’t worry. It’s likely a common battery found nearly anywhere. You’ll have to open the case to find it. It will look like watch battery but the size of a U.S. 25cent piece.

Hi thanks yes just replaced it it was a cr 2032 not the easist of batteries to get to have to reboot now hopefully it will sort my problem cheers

1 Like

Great! Let us know how it goes and if this solves your problem.

will do thanks for the advice

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.