Drag and drop to arrange files in the Art Library

Here’s my situation:
I have multiple machines CNC, 3-D printer, laser, etc. As a result, I’ve always arranged my art resources and design ideas by file format. I’d like to utilize the art library feature of Lightburn, but arrange the resources I have in to thematic elements, versus file types.

I’ve created several Art Library files (Halloween, Christmas, Finials, Logos, etc) and one called Unsorted. I imported an entire folder from my current collection (SVG files for the sake of this example). Now, I find that I can’t drag and drop files from one library to another (Unsorted to Halloween for instance).

I believe the ability to drag and drop art resource from one library to another would be a very useful addition to the product! @LightBurn

Thanks for your consideration
-Jace

No? Just me?

You might get some better feedback using the Feature Suggestions site we provide. Folks can vote the idea up, helping us to prioritize our development efforts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.