Dxf files exported from Corel - slightly larger by a couple of mm

Hi all, I’m having a similar thing with dxf files exported from Corel only images are slightly larger by a couple of mm.

Is there a specific reason you need to use DXF? For Corel to LightBurn you’re likely best off using SVG if that’s an option.

Do you get the same size shift if you use SVG?

I started out lasering using RDWorks and inherited this export method from my father who passed on the biz to me in 2015. I just did a test and SVG seems to work just fine! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Glad that worked. Note that RDWorks is now capable of importing SVG as well in case that ever comes up. Not sure in what version it was introduced, though.

This was just different enough that I felt it deserved it’s own thread. Glad you got it sorted out.

I’ve put RDWorks happily in the round file since Lightburn came out, so no problems there! The product is awesome and so are you guys! Your support is amazing and thank you ALL so much for what you are doing here. I’ve never come across anything like it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.