Eagle USA - snap in base

Eagle USA - snap in base - run slot tab test with materials used

eagle usa 6in.lbrn (1.3 MB)

6 Likes

that’s good, that’s really good!! thank you for the file.
Randy

Thanks Randy, more coming

No - Thank you!!, I have been sitting here for 10 minutes now downloading your files and having fun.
Randy

That’s a great looking project, really nice! And a very nice project/file to post on Veterans Day!

These are very nice…

If you don’t mind, may I suggest you use Lightburn notes and put information in there about your machine, settings along with type of material/thickness…

Of course don’t forget your name… :crazy_face:

I do this all the time with the fiber… keep doing it on every project and it’ll become 2nd nature… it is also very handy when you haven’t looked at it for 2 years…

File → Show Notes or cntrl + alt + n

It’s one of those options I wish I had found early in life with Lightburn.

:smile_cat:

1 Like

Thanks Jack, good idea, But my machine is broke, no money to fix it and that is not going to change. Shame I love designing & cutting.

Bummer… do you know what is broken?

Yeah, what he said! Maybe we can help.

Not realty, boss worked with me for 3 months & the more I worked on it the worse it got.
I’m a lousy electronics trouble shooter.

I can’t say we’re better, but there are a lot more of us and we are willing to try and help you troubleshoot your machine.

The bottom line, there is only a few things that can go wrong…

If you’re willing to spend the time, we’d all like to see you up and running along with posting some nice work…

The decision is up to you…

Sounds good to me, it will take a few days to get the machine into the open to work on. Will let you know when ready.

1 Like

No problem… The idea here is get people up and running… through proper diagnosis and repair. Hopefully at the lowest cost :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your post, I REALLY appreciate you posting the file. I am a beginner and seems like I learn more looking at how these prints are setup in Lightburn! Been a while, hope you are still around up and lasering.