EJE Z movimiento automático después de terminar línea (Z AXIS automatic movement after finishing line)

hola,

Quisiera saber si me pudieran ayudar, he observado que se puede modificar la altura del eje z, desde la ventana de move, pero quiero que se mueva a una altura cada vez que termine una línea automáticamente, digamos, altura en eje Z a 5cm cuando termine línea y traslade a la siguiente línea y baje a 2 centímetros cuando inicie la siguiente línea, ¿me pudieran ayudar?

hello,

I would like to know if you could help me, I have observed that you can modify the height of the z axis, from the move window, but I want it to move to a height each time a line ends automatically, let’s say, height in Z axis to 5cm when finish line and move to the next line and go down to 2 centimeters when you start the next line, could you help me?

If your machine is capable of Z-axis moves you can do them Layer-by-Layer.

First Enable Z-axis controls in Device Settings:

then, in the Cuts / Layers menu, click the layer you want to change and set your Z-axis offset as a Material Thickness

This way you will need to use different layers to achieve different Z-positions in your art.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.