Eleksmaker won't conn3

So I have an Eleksmaker A3 2500mw. I hooked it up last night after purchasing lightburn but I can’t get the software to connect. I tell it to find the laser and it finds it just fine, but it won’t connect it just says disconnected and I can’t control it at all. Anyone have any thoughts on this

There are many useful posts in the forum already you might want to review. Use the search found at the top-right of each page and search for “Eleksmaker A3 2500mw”.

I also know this has helped many get up and running with the most clarity in the process. http://wiki.eleksmaker.com/doku.php?id=elekslaser_a3_pro

As another member previously posted, “Scroll down to the bottom “operating instructions” and follow that. Once you have it working in elekscam, it should work in lightburn. Follow the instructions to the letter and that will get you up and running…”

Have you chosen a port? You should see the ‘(Choose)’ in a drop down next to the device name, and you’ll need to pick the COM port.

If that doesn’t work, let us know what type of computer you have - If it’s a Mac, there might be issues with the driver.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.