Emblaser 2 — Emblaser Setup Menu and Material thickness gone

Hello,

I recently bought an Emblaser 2 and the 0.9.16 version of lightburn after initially using an trial version first. When I updated the software, there was no longer a tab to enter my material thickness like in the old version. When I try to cut with my machine with settings I would use in the old version, the laser doesn’t cut, it just moves along the path of my file but it doesn’t actually cut anything even on max setting. I’m also noticing that there is no longer an “Emblaser 2” setup tab on the top toolbar to be able to do the focus calibration that was possible in the old software. The software doesn’t automatically detect my Emblaser 2 anymore like in the old software. Is there something I can do to help both of these issues? Thank you very much.

Eliseo

Most likely you purchased a GCode key from us, instead of purchasing the Emblaser specific license from Darkly Labs.

We can refund you and you can purchase directly from Darkly to get the correct key.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.