En lightburm galvo modo taladro (In lightburm galvo drill mode)

En ezcad uso mucho el modo taladro , pero en la nueva actualización para galvo no veo por ningún lado esta opción . Me pregunto si podría implantarse en próximas actualizaciones para no tener que estar migrando de un programa a otro . Me gustaría usar solo lightburm nada más . Gracias por el gran trabajo qué estáis haciendo , era impensable poder correr laser de fibra tb .

In ezcad I use the drill mode a lot, but in the new update for galvo I don’t see this option anywhere. I wonder if it could be implemented in future updates so I don’t have to migrate from one program to another. I would like to use only lightburm nothing else. Thanks for the great work you are doing, it was unthinkable to be able to run a fiber laser too.

While offering a significant number of bitmap image processing and output controls, LightBurn does not currently provide a Drill Mode like function, but it is on our list. No timing for this is available at this time available. If willing, you could use our Feature Suggestions site to encourage others to vote it up the priority stack. :wink:

1 Like

Lo entiendo perfectamente , habéis hecho un gran trabajo y seguís trabajando para mejorar el software que para mi es el mejor del mercado . Esperare lo que haga falta , es cuestión de tiempo que todo el mundo lo pida y se implante . Gracias y salud.

I understand perfectly , you have done a great job and continue working to improve the software that for me is the best on the market . I’ll wait as long as it takes, it’s a matter of time before everyone asks for it and it’s implanted. Thank you and health.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.