I have a issue when I engrave inverted the power levels are fine it’s engraved good but when I engrave normal there is no power. I thought it was my tube or power supply but they seem fine and laser is purple in tube. I set a test and found that it was the inverted vs not that drops my power.The round pic is inverted the pic that has 2 verticle lines was from another test but in between that is light engraving that’s all that come out. Also below the inverted image was what come out when I didn’t invert no detail.
Hello Derf,
Have you tried raising the power a few %?
The lens looked fine from visual inspection and was fairly new but when I ran my finger along the bottom of it it was rough like pitted I think it was a lens fault. Ran same settings different lens and it worked. Thanks


