Engraving with diode

Olá a todos, estou tentando usar um laser diodo para gravações e estou tendo alguns problemas com isto.

Os cantos das gravações ficam fortes, porem o meio fica fraco.
Usei a opção de Overscanning, porem a maquina se comporta de maneira estranha, dando pequenas paradas nas escritas e além de aumentar muito o tempo, não resolveu o problema 100%

Estou usando GRBL 1.1h e arduino nano.

Estou sofrendo um pouco tambem para fazer gravações em fotos usando escala de cinza, mas acho q eh so questao de me adaptar

Alguem pode me ajudar? Obrigado

Hi everyone, I’m trying to use a diode laser for engraving and I’m having some problems with it.

The corners of the recordings are strong, but the middle is weak.
I used the Overscanning option, but the machine behaves strangely, giving small stops in writing and in addition to increasing the time a lot, it did not solve the problem 100%

I’m using GRBL 1.1h and arduino nano.

I’m also suffering a little to make photo recordings using grayscale, but I think it’s just a matter of adapting

Can someone help me? Thanks

Have you enabled “Constant Power Mode” in cut settings? If so, disable this.

minha versao 0.9.24 não tem esta opção

my version 0.9.24 does not have this option

Can you send a photo of what you’re seeing?

Can you send a photo of what you engraved so that we can see the artifact you’re trying to address?

Desmarquei a opção de Use movimentos G0 para overscan e parece que a maquna ja nao fica travando. Vou verificar a questao da gravação no meio e dou um retorno

I unchecked the option Use G0 movements for overscan and it seems that the machine is no longer crashing. I’ll check the recording issue in the middle and get back to you.

Also, please run this command in Console and return the results please:

$I
$$

[EDIT] Nevermind this. Just noticed that you have a Top Wisdom controller.

at this moment im using grbl

looks it solved but tnow the corners are not to good as midle LOL. i will keep trying, thanks for ur help

Can you send the previously requested information in that case?

$I
$$

And photo of engraving?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.