Engravings stretched in the Y-Axis

My machine is an EM-Smart 30w JPT MOPA.

On the original computer (Microsoft Surfacebook 2 laptop) I got my laser set up, I think I am golden. Everything that I want to works, works (so far). But a tiny little laptop screen is hard to work with, so I set up Lightburn to work on my Desktop PC. I carried over all the settings, and set it up the same way, but I just noticed today that my images are getting stretched in the Y-axis. What should be a circle is an ellipse like an egg. I’ve checked the laptop, and all the settings are the same, but the circle looks great. Rotary is not enabled for either. Ideas?

On a side note, as I was hunting to find answers, I happened upon people using the console, but mine is grayed out. Is that because I’m using a galvo?

Have you checked that you are using the same galvo on the laptop and desktop. They are always set up differently. I know what I imported from EZCRASH it swapped the galvos.

Would that be in the device settings page? I made sure all of those options are the same there.
I never installed Ezcad, as the flashdrive that came with my machine had a worm on it.