Error 1 G-Code fehlermeldung (Error Message)

Hallo, ich habe beim Lasern von einem Bild, dieses Problem " ERROR1" alles andere, wenn ich im Programm etwas mache klappt einwandfrei. Nur bei einem Bild . Könnt ihr mir da helfen? Nutze einer Ortur Laser Master 3 mit windows 7

Hello, I have this problem “ERROR1” when lasering an image, everything else when I do something in the program works perfectly. Only with a picture. can you help me? Using an Ortur Laser Master 3 with windows 7

Yo tengo el mismo problema, solo con imagenes tengo una atomstack x20 pro.

I have the same problem, only with images I have an atomstack x20 pro.

image000001

Hallo, so wie auf den letzten Bildern ist es bei mir auch. mache ich da etwas falsch im Programm? ich importiere ein bild, bearbeite es, und drücke auf play für Lasern, es kommt ein kurzer ruck nach rechts, und der Laser bleibt stehen, mit der Meldung: error1- die Buchstaben wurden nicht gefunden im g-code…kann es sein das der falsche Kontroller in der Software eingestellt ist? bitte um Hilfe

Hello, it’s the same for me as in the last pictures. am I doing something wrong in the program? i import an image, edit it, and press play for lasers, there is a short jerk to the right, and the laser stops, with the message: error1- the letters were not found in the g-code…could it be the wrong controller is set in the software? Please help

Try turning off ‘Enable GCode Clustering’ in your ‘Device Settings’- it requires compatible firmware to be used.

3 Likes

Es correcto, hice ese cambio y funcionó!!!

That’s right, I made that change and it worked!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.