Error 9 G-code cant fix and tried everything

Hi!
My laser machine is a Zbaitu 40w/80w 810x460mm. So, I was using Lightburn free trial and everything was working just fine. Until it appears this message:

Error:9 G-code locked out during alarm or jog state

I tried everything I found here and nothing seems to work. I already tried to reinstall the Lightburn and used differents
computers but the error keeps appearing. The laser machine keeps homing and turning on the laser. I am afraid to break it.

I really was expecting this was a little more simple to resolve and I am really reconsidering NOT to buy Lightburn license.

Can someone please help? I put the error code above:

error:9

Código G bloqueado durante o estado de alarme ou jog.

[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]

ok

Homing

[VER:1.5D.20220909:]

[OPT:PHBSW]

[MSG:Using machine:LASER_ENGRAVER]

[MSG:Mode=STA:SSID=:Status=Not connected:IP=0.0.0.0:MAC=40-22-D8-01-A2-64]

[MSG:Mode=AP:SSDI=GRBL_ESP314:IP=192.168.0.1:MAC=40-22-D8-01-A2-65]

[MSG:No BT]

ok

From common error codes for GRBL lasers:

Error 9
“G-code commands are locked out during alarm or jog state.”
If certain errors or alarms occur (e.g. hard or soft limits), the firmware may enter the alarm state. To leave it you can either send the command “$X” to the laser (in the console window), or restart the whole laser (maybe a right-click on the device button in LightBurn already works, otherwise, do a power cycle).

Does your laser have limit switches? If not, you need to manually home your laser in the bottom left corner before powering it on. Make sure in your device settings that you don’t have auto home on startup enabled.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.