Error message Ortur 15W

I finally have a free day to work with my new 15W Ortur laser and it apparently died on me after one day of working perfectly, Let me know if you can help. So frustrating because I’ve bought a lot of crap products lately. Hoping it’s just user error. Laser turns on, shows red light and then flashes blue and purple. Thanks in advance.

ALARM:9

Homing fail. Could not find limit switch within search distance. Defined as 1.5 * max_travel on search and 5 * pulloff on locate phases.

ok

Ortur Laser Master 2 Ready!

OLF 137.

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

[MSG:’$H’|’$X’ to unlock]

[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]

ok

Hi, try turning on the laser power , it should home itself , then open lightburn.
Make sure you zoom out before opening the project, if it’s zoomed in too much it will also stop and give a message about boundary’s.
I bought mine a few days ago and been finding similar problems.
Hope it helps.
If not someone who knows better will be along soon. :thinking:

Homing is a function of the board itself, so if that’s failing you have an issue that is preventing the board from detecting the homing switches.

The most common causes are:

• Loose or faulty wire or connection between the switch and the board
  • Something physically preventing the laser from contacting one or both limit switches
  • Laser not actually plugged in or powered (the USB cord will power the board, but not the motors)
  • Faulty switch

Check those things first.

Any update? fix?