Errore di inizio lavoro dopo aggiornamento 0.9.13

Questa mattina ho aggiornato alla versione 0.9.13 sulla mia macchina con controller Trocen e ho riscontrato questo problema. Prima,come da impostazioni sul controller, la testa del laser iniziava a lavorare da dove la posizionavo mentre adesso da qualsiasi posizione sia quando clicco per vedere il frame o inizio il lavoro la testa si sposta nel punto di inizio relativo a dove il disegno è posizionato sul piano di lavoro del programma. Con la vecchia versione che ho reinstallato tutto torna a funzionare.

This morning I updated to version 0.9.13 on my machine with Trocen controller and I have encountered this problem. Before, as per settings on the controller, the laser head started to work from where I placed it while now from any position both when I click to see the frame or start work the head moves to the starting point relative to where the drawing is positioned on the work plan of the program. With the old version that I reinstalled, everything works again.

Which old version did you go back to?

A quale vecchia versione sei tornato?

Se non ricordo male 0.9.11, quella precedente a questa comunque.

Maybe it is related, but after this update In my laser with Ruida644x controller the Framing is not working, if I download the file to the machine the boundaries of the graphics framing a bit different than the original graphics really is… tried on an old version 0.9.11, everything works fine…

This is found and fixed already - we’ll be posting a 0.9.14 release shortly to address this a few other issues. And it’s not related - the Ruida and Trocen drivers are very different.

Installata oggi la nuova versione .14 ma il problema non è cambiato, quando lancio la funzione frame la testa del laser non inizia il percorso dal punto in cui si trova ma si sposta nel punto dove il disegno è posizionato sul piano del software sullo schermo.

Translation: Installed today the new version .14 but the problem has not changed, when I launch the frame function the laser head does not start the path from the point where it is located but moves to the point where the drawing is positioned on the software plane on the screen.

The working mode must be selected in the controller. Which model of Trocen controller do you have?

Il mio Trocen TL 3120 con le versioni precedenti funzio a perfettamente. Anche oggi visto il problema ho reinstallato la versione .11 e senza dover impostare nulla è tornato a funzionare.

Translation: My Trocen TL 3120 with previous versions works perfectly. Even today, given the problem, I reinstalled the .11 version and without having to set anything, it returned to work.

Ma perchè con la versione 0.9.11 funziona tutto e con questa da questo problema?

But why with version 0.9.11 everything works and without this problem?

I do not know. I will need to investigate. The newer releases have code to detect the current working mode in the Trocen controller, and ask the controller for the origin chosen by the user, if needed. It is possible that this is not supported by the TL3120, but I will need to investigate.

1 Like

Spero altrimenti sarò costretto a non poter aggiornare. :disappointed_relieved: :singhiozzare: :singhiozzare: :singhiozzare:

I hope otherwise I will be forced to not be able to update. : disappointed_relieved:: sobbing:: sobbing:: sobbing:

This is fixed and will be in the next release.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.