Errore lightburn

ciao a tutti , riscontro problemi alla versione di lightburn 0.29.94 , quando carico un immagine lightburn si blocca a 84 % e butto via il maateriale che sto lavorando, qualcuno a riscontrati problermi del genere ? in pratica gli aministatori del programma che fanno io o pagato

hello everyone, I have problems with the lightburn version 0.29.94, when I load a lightburn image it freezes at 84% and I throw away the material I am working on, does anyone have such problems? in practice the administrators of the program who do me or get paid

Did you mean 0.9.24?

When you say “load an image it freezes at 84%” - what freezes? Is it your laser freezing or the software? Can you show what settings you are using for the image?

lightburn 0.9.24 si blocca al caricamento dei dati al laser ( controllo ruida 644sx ) è blocca tutto il lavoro , capita sempre quando devo incidere le foto , uso velocita 80 potenza 12 , o un laser 100w co2

lightburn 0.9.24 freezes on loading data to the laser (control wheel 644sx) and stops all the work, it always happens when I have to engrave photos, I use speed 80 power 12, or a 100w co2 laser

con la versione precedente non la mai fatto , ma da quando o fatto gli aggiornamenti da problemi

with the previous version never made it, but since when or made the updates from problems

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.