Exactly the same problem - Neje

I have exactly the same problem. Have you found any solution?

This thread is over a year old. You deserve a fresh new thread and an opportunity to describe what you’re experiencing with your device. Some of the newer operating systems also require different approaches to troubleshooting. We need more information about your computer and perhaps even your project.

Please start with the information from the Console window provided by your Neje Laser when it connects. That’s particularly informative because it tells us which Firmware revision is in the engraver and what changes the manufacturer may have made to improve the user experience.

If you’re willing and interested you can copy the first connection message from the Console window in LightBurn and Paste it into a reply here.

Please tell us more about your engraver, project and what kind of computer you’re using.

When we understand the problem a little better and get this closer to a solution, I’ll adjust the title of your new thread to help others find it.

Might want to change the title of this to something reasonable… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

That is precisely what I had in mind. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.