Export from software

I have a C02 laser w150. I designed a few projects on the lightburn software on my desktop computer. When i tried to export the projects onto my flashdrive it showed no files in the folder on my computer. But they are there when i open a design on the software. So i opened the folder independently and dragged the project onto the hard drive, but when i plugged in the flashdrive to the laser no files were found. So, can some one can direct me on how to get my project from my computer to the laser ?

Click “Save RD file”, though that’s assuming you have a Ruida controller. You said a 150w CO2, but that could be driven by anything.

Where can I look to check what controller I have?

This may help: https://lasergods.com/controller-dsp-identification/

So, I have the Ruida controller., my software is set to that controller. After I make a project, I save it, Then export it to the flashdrive? I must be missing a step because when I hit export, the files don’t show up.

What does this mean, exactly? If you are wanting to run a file from a flash drive, you are not going to use export. Instead, click ‘Save RD file’ and save that file to the flash drive.

Omgosh, ok, I see it all now, I was saving it from the top left file tool bar…

Thank you!!!

Yes, that is where you can ‘Export’ your artwork to a few different file types. This is used when you want to do something to / with your artwork using another tool. Export provides support for the .ai, .dxf, and .svg file formats which does not include laser cut data.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.