Extend Lightburn trial period

When I first downloaded Lightburn, a few days later my laser stopped working and as a beginner it took me quite a while to get it back working again, ANDY then with the Covid-19 virus I have not had much chance to use the program.
I would be truthfully thankful if you could extend the trial period so that I can try and use the program to its full potential
thanks
Andy

Copy the trial ID (as text) from the license page as paste that here - we can reset the trial for you. For trials this is fine, but if you do end up getting a license, anything like that should go to support at lightburnsoftware dot com because we don’t want you posting your key here. (the trial ID is fine - no one can do anything with that).

2 Likes

same sort of thing happen to me, i activated the trial before my machine arrived and it came with a dead tube, took 6 weeks to get a new one so i clicked on extend trial when it arrived and it worked but it took me almost the whole month just to get it dialed in before i could really use lightburn.
be really appreciated if i could get my trial extended to i can really explore it before jumping the gun and buying it (pretty sure i will anyway) lol
dcb0bcda-dc5e-4fbf-a172-7f26fb183820

kind Regards
Clinton

Clinton - your trial doesn’t expire until Dec, so it seems there is no extension required at this time (unless someone else already extended it)

Hi!,
extend my trial period please.

82e944ba-d238-4282-a05f-3f68e52f02cb

TY!!

ulisse99@hotmail.com

I’ve added two weeks.

1 Like

Is there any way I can get my trial period extended. I ordered a Boss LS-1630 which is due to arrive in two weeks but my Lightburn trial version ran out.

Trail ID: b0eb2c7a-b03d-4c94-8ecd-56ca9cda72a2

Shann

Done - I’ve extended by another 30 days.

My Machine broke within 3 days of trying to learn the software just got it fixed but my trial is already over asking for an extension if possible before buying the software.

1 Like

I can extend it for you if you provide the trial ID.

Hi I’ve recently purchased my first laser and the motherboard needed to be replaced due to it being the wrong part and it took weeks to get here, could I have my light burn trial extended ? I’m new to this
Trial ID: 528dedbc-9689-479c-ab12-995952a0ed2b

Trial has been reset. For anyone else, please email the trial ID and request an extension, following the instructions when you click the ‘Extend Trial’ button.

1 Like