"Factory" Reset LB Bridge?

I lost power and the Bridge stopped connecting when I got it back up.

After trying a few things, I deleted the old Bridge Device and tried to re-add it. I can’t figure out how to reconnect to the bridge - the wifi network no longer shows up.

Any help would be super appreciated. Thanks!

The LightBurn bridge will not activate or broadcast it’s own “LightBurn Bridge ####” wifi access point if it has itself already successfully connected to your local network.

(A) If this is the case, then in the Devices > Bridge Discovery wizard, just click ‘Next’ twice to skip ahead and then LightBurn will proceed to scan the network for the bridge.

If the bridge cannot be found by the wizard, go to the bridge and restart it (unplug power for a few seconds and plug in again), once it has fully started, while standing near the bridge use your phone to check for the presence of the “LightBurn Bridge ####” WIFI access point, if it is not present that is a good sign, go back to try (A) again as above with the Bridge Discovery wizard. If no luck with that then (B)

If you do see the “LightBurn Bridge ####” network appear, then use your phone to connect to that network (if needed browse to 192.168.42.1) and follow the prompts to teach the bridge again how to connect to your main wifi network.

(B) If the Bridge Discovery wizard cannot find the bridge, even though it seems to be on and connected, try going to any pc/device on your normal wifi network and browse ‘lightburnbridge.local’ and see if this page shows:

The status and logs here may give clues as to what is happening (or not happening!).

If you just want to factory-reset the bridge then you can re-flash the SD card on the bridge, instructions are here.