Falha ao salvar arquivo ( Failed to save file )

gente bom dia, pq alguns projetos salvos simplemente somem e quando abrem nada tem no projeto? qual seria o problema? uma versão mais atual aberta por uma mais nova?

Good morning people, why do some saved projects simply disappear and when they open there is nothing in the project? what would be the problem? a more current version opened by a newer one?

Do you use any form of cloud sync software (like DropBox or iCloud) to save your files? We’ve had some reports of cloud-stored files causing similar issues, so if it was saved in cloud storage at any point that is one possible cause. Saving your project files locally to your PC is a good practice to avoid this.

1 Like

Bom dia muito grato pelo seu retorno, eu não guardo os arquivos em nuvem, uso um hd fisico, o que eu reparei é que alguns projetos criados em versão mais atual, não abriam numa versão mais antga, fiz isso para poder controlar o power minimo, mas agora alguns projetos simplesmente somem como se tivesse sido salvos em branco.

Good morning, very grateful for your feedback, I do not store the files in the cloud, I use a physical hd, what I noticed is that some projects created in a more current version did not open in an older version, I did this to be able to control the minimum power , but now some projects simply disappear as if they were saved blank.

Em portugues:
Em tempos, quando ainda avaliava a se iria optar pelo LB ou nao, aconteceu-me algo identico. Creio que na altura tinha haver com o formato em que o ficheiro era guardado. Se nao me falha a memoria “lbrn” abre nas versões mais recentes mas “lbrn2” nao abre nas versões mais antigas? Corrijam-me se estou enganado.
Poderá ser esse o caso Robert?

In english:
In times, when I was still evaluating whether to opt for LB or not, something similar happened to me. I believe that at the time it had to do with the format in which the file was saved. If my memory don’t fail me “lbrn” format opens in newer versions but “lbrn2” does not open in older versions? Correct me if I’m wrong.
Could this be the case Robert?

Exatamente isso, minha assinatura expirou, e eu continuei com uma versão mais antiga pq eu queria com isso controlar a potencia minima e na versão nova não era possivel, ai o arquivo abre como se fosse novo sem o projeto no documento.

Português:

• Abra o projeto “lbrn2” na nova versão do LB.
  • Vai a “Ficheiro”; “Guardar como” e escolhe em "Guardar com o tipo “Lightburn Legacy Project”.

Dessa forma o ficheiro guardado na nova versão vai poder ser aberto pela versão antiga.

English:

• Open the “lbrn2” project in the new software version of LB.
  • Go to “File”; “Save as” and choose "Save as type “Lightburn Legacy Project”.

That way the file saved in the new version will be able to be opened by the old version.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.