File Creation: WILL PAY

(Kristina Ash) #1

A friend has a last min request for a wedding taking place SATURDAY!

Currently the way I have this designed for my X-Carve it would about 22 hours. Would love to use my Jtech 7W system for this. I will gladly pay someone to design this in LIGHTBURN so I can cut it asap

(Rick James) #2

Is your JTech already setup? Have you installed and successfully used LightBurn on this laser? You might be able to do this yourself. Can you export from your X-Carve the art you want to laser cut?

LightBurn supports many different file types, so you could import or open your exported art, set your cut parameters, and go.

(Ben) #3

Yep - Use the DXF export in easel and import the design into Lightburn.

My fee is typically $200 for design work, but I’ll cut the rate by half for you this time. I’ll PM you the PayPal info! :wink:

(Ben) #4

Also - 22 hours? That’s nuts! You should be able to set up a perimeter only cut for your CNC mill and cut that out quick. Per do an initial hog with an 1/4 or 1/8 down cut before switching to a smaller bit for the detail areas it it’s small. I’ve got a shapeoko and there’s no way that would take 22 hours even at 30” x 30”!

(barrie williams ) #5

where are you based?

i am in london and could cut this today for you while you wait. either on the cnc, or laser, depending on the material required.

barrie

(Kristina Ash) #6

I don’t see an export option on Easel. I believe the machine is setup correctly but I could be wrong.

(Rick James) #7

Look at @BiologyBen posted image above. I think he is showing you where it is. I don’t have or use Easel, sorry. Good news, we have other members here that do.