File do not open on first try

I’m having a problem where i often need to open a file twice for it to open.
All my files are in a google drive files saved locally.
This happen on 2 different computer.
Version 1.0.04
Anyone else experiencing this?
Thanks you

I have this problem on 2 computers, im i the only one?

I have never seen this. I worked primarily on Mac until recently switching to Windows and haven’t seen it in either case. Based on what you’re seeing I suspect it might be an issue with the specific files you are trying to load.

Are you primarily working with older files? Or does this problem reliably occur with the same file?

Do you recognize a pattern where this occurs on older format .lbrn files and not .lbrn2 files?

You could also post a file here where this occurs to see if others get the same behavior.

Hello @berainlb
Thank you for your response.
unfortunately i can’t post the files here as it is my best seller product and my very own design.
I’ll try to find a replicable pattern and record a video as well when have a few minutes
Thank you

@TheChosen Another consideration could be how Google Drive is configured. Are you storing locally on both computers? Is it possible that you are somehow making changes on computer one that are not yet reflected on computer two? And thus when opening on computer two the file gets “updated” as you are opening the file which results in a bad read? Opening again solves this since the file would have been fully updated at that point.

Just a thought.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.