Hey everyone. I hate to ask questions on here when I still feel like I have tests to run, but at this point, I don’t know if any more tests would help.
I have been trying to get lightburn to work with my Eleksmaker A3 (not Pro, the original). Anyways, I’ve been able to make most of the configuration settings work fairly well (firmware: GRBL 1.1e), but I’m having an issue with fill settings.
I have a large library of images that I have “pre-dithered” so I use the threshold setting in lightburn for these black and white images. When I click on preview, everything looks like it will burn correctly, but the burn is often “skipping” sections in the middle where it shouldn’t. The most bizarre part of this is that it isn’t consistent. Without changing any settings, my first test burn last night worked great, but the same image with the same settings two minutes later wasn’t working. Getting it to run line settings seems to be just fine without any issues. I also tried creating outlines of the image to run the fill settings off of a vector instead of the dithered image, but the results were also inconsistent with skipped sections most of the time.
Here is the test image I’m using:
I will try to post an image of what it is doing later (I’m limited to one image).