Fill Issue. Looks like Laser turns off too slow

Hi, so some of my fill projects are unsharp.

So I ran some tests. I looked around on the forum and ran a test with a square of 50 by 50mm, but that test is perfect. The square is exactly 50 by 50mm, so the calibration of the machine is good.

Then I tried a couple of things. First I tried to do bidirectional fill and then the drawing is out of focus on both sides. Afterwards i tried to only do directional fill and the mistake is only on 1 side. The side where the laser turns on is fine, where it needs to turn off I looks like he’s sometimes too late.

On the picture the first example is directional, the second is bi directional

Assuming your X belts is nice and tight, you might need to do some Scanning Offset Adjustements:

1 Like

Nice, look 20 times better. I think I also have the wobble problem, just need to find how to set this max y setting in the Ruida controller.

1 Like

Don’t know what you mean by this, but you can change the configuration via Edit → Machine Settings

Before changing anything, make a copy of these factory settings from the machine settings gui…

:smile_cat:

Hmm, i celebrated too soon. Will try some stuff and come back in case it’s still something else… But thanks!!

Right side is finished, I stopped at the end because it took too long, but it looks 20 times better. Thanks!!