Fill/Line doing Line First

Version 9.19
Windows 10

I haven’t seen this before. I’m trying to do a fill and line layer, but it keeps trying to do the line first. The details of the layer even say that Line will be after fill.

Is there a setting someplace that I inadvertently turned on to reverse the order?

I’d upload a file but can’t seem to find a way to do that…

Thanks in advance!

There is usually a duplicate on the original which does this kind. Try “delete dublicates” under edit menu. You can also try drawing a fresh object and try again. You should also be able to see the process in the preview.

There can sometimes be strange interactions between Fill/Line layers when you have “Order by Group” or priority settings applied to shapes, but then have “Fill all shapes at once” applied to the fill layer. Check that first, and if that doesn’t help, email the file to support@lightburnsoftware.com along with a link to this thread so we can have a look.

Thank you for the quick response! Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Unfortunately, I’ve been unable to confirm your hypothesis or be able to send the file. I either didn’t save it or saved over it with a later version without the Fill/Line options. (Note to self: Work out a better way of archiving files as you go)

If I happen to reproduce it again, I’ll be sure to come back and fill you in on what my discovery was.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.