Fill settings on layers

I was reading section “Fill Grouping” here, Fill Mode - LightBurn Software Documentation and have a question.

It seems confusing though when you look at the “Fill Groups Together” setting. You could have 3 layers and grouped, but they all have their own Fill settings. One could be set to “Fill Groups Together”, while the other two are set to use each of the other two settings respectively.

Question: So what setting will be used in that situation when the layers are grouped?

This may help…

I always suggest, from past experience, that you should use preview before running a job.

You can see what it’s going to do… Use the slider to have is preview how it’s doing the objects…

Good luck

:smile_cat:

Thank you Jack. That’s the link that I put in my post and I’m going to dig in and maybe read the whole thing. Using preview is a great tip! I’m only 4 days into LB so I need to make that part of my muscle memory!!

Use the preview… it will save you time and money… It will allow you to view what the code will do.

If you change how it’s optimized you can see that also… it’s one of the most underused and overlooked part of Lightburn…

You usually see your mistakes quite quickly using preview… great tool.

Good luck

:smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.