Fire button in Lightburn 1.1.00 no longer adjust the laser intensity

It’s likely not an issue on the LightBurn side. You can check this by looking at the gcode and making sure that the right S value is sent.

If this problem only started with the update to the firmware can you downgrade the firmware?

If you revert back to the previous version of LightBurn, are you still having the issue? Since you changed two things at the same time (Neje Firmware AND LightBurn version) you haven’t proven your case yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, keep in mind that Neje maintain 2 different firmware paths in their lasers… one is GRBL based and the other is Neje specific implementation. Neje software uses their own firmware. LightBurn uses the GRBL path.

It’s very possible that Neje software works while still having a bug in their GRBL firmware. This isn’t the first time this has happened.

Yesterday I uninstalled 1.100 and installed 1.1.06 and the problem is still there but the the Neje software works fine

Neje software, as PY states, uses their own internal firmware, not the GRBL firmware. It sounds like they’ve broken it again, which they seem to do constantly. This happens so often I’m half convinced they don’t actually want anyone using anything but their software.

I hope that is not the case because the Neje software is very basic, Lightburn is much superior and would never have bought this laser if it wasn’t compatible with your software

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.