Font list preview

Good evening,
sorry but i’m new, i’ve been using lightburn for about 2 months.
It’s been about 2 weeks since the font list preview stopped working. For me it was very convenient because scrolling before choosing showed me the style. Do you know how I can fix it and get the preview back?

1 Like

Can you take a full screenshot of LightBurn showing this issue?

1 Like

I haven’t seen this before.

Hopefully @JohnJohn or others are familiar with this.

I am not seeing what you’re seeing but we have different systems and we’re working in different languages. We’re both on Windows 10. Windows force-updated to 22H2 for most systems at about the time when this changed for you. I delayed the update because I want to take a wait-and-see approach.

My shx fonts don’t show preview in the name of the font, but my TrueType ones do.

Can the fonts be changed for your selected text?

Which version of LightBurn are you running?

Please also check the Win 10 version in System Settings. Click the window Icon in the bottom left corner of the screen, click the Gear Icon for Settings, select System, select About and scroll down past the first block of information to Windows specifications and click Copy.

Please Paste (Ctrl V) that into a reply here like this.

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎12/‎30/‎2021
OS build 19044.3086
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

I’ll ask if the font preview display is sensitive to the directory location and if Windows has messed it up.

I would also test ‘Load Prefs Backup’ to see if font display behavior can be reverted.

In LightBurn, click File, click Load Prefs Backup and select a dated file that is before the unwanted change in behavior. You may have 3 months (or more) of backed-up ‘user preferences’. :slight_smile: If this causes you to lose recent and necessary settings to equipment you can return to another user preferences file later.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.