For a small symbol, I need to highlight the contours

They are getting much lower in cost… keep your eyes open for a used one at a much lower initial cost…

:smile_cat:

I want to ask all dog owners in my neighborhood if they want to buy a new dog tag from me…
Who knows, it will be Christmas again and I could shock the whole family and finally wish for a present, otherwise I always say that I don’t lack anything…

3 Likes

From .1 down looks like you are getting overlap and start seeing through the paper.

Nice, but these where the dimensions the OP was working with. To me hard to do well with CO2. Although a certain Dane may not agree :roll_eyes:

…I may give it a try tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s reasonably thin paper, by the way, both pictures are the same subject and yes, that’s where the overlap begins

So in the end I finished it like this, even so I am satisfied.
2024-09-04 09_04_08-photo_2024-09-03_23-03-07.jpg ‎- Fotografie

Hi Tomas, it looks fine :+1:

1 Like

Here you are completely right, I do not agree with this statement :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just tried what my old CO2 60watt machine can handle, without special fine tuning or cleaning I come to this result.
PS. The little one is 50% (of the original, 0.6x0.7 in)

2 Likes

Well you can recognize what they are at least. :grinning:
Building a new machine, but maybe I will remount laser on old and show you the true power of a diode. :zap:

I wait patiently and fine-tune and polish my optics in the meantime.
0.3x0.35 - now show what you can do :thinking:

Shakes fist in the air.

…no problem, quality takes time

:smile_cat:

Damn. I couldn’t take a picture that crisp.
Just think how much more resolution you could get with a CO2.
Am I right @bernd.dk :laughing:

…other feathers :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.