FOR SALE! Ortur Aufero Z-Height Adjuster for Laser Module Height Adjustment

Anyone interested in the above, I did fit it but took it off straight away preferring the original method.
They are currently costing about £50 -ish I will accept 25 quid plus whatever postage may be.
Obviously i’m UK based.
Just shout if you’re interested. Thank you.

I have one of these and find it to be invaluable. I modified a cheap height gauge and this allows me to quickly and easily set the precise height. My only criticism is that the pitch of the lead screw is relatively coarse with a quarter revolution of the adjusting knob changing the height by one mm.

I’m interested in this if it hasn’t already gone, just picked up an aufero 2!

What would it be with postage (I’m in the UK)? How would I arrange payment, PayPal?

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon, yes it’s still available as for the postage I would need to weigh it but I’m currently out of the county for the month. If you’re prepared to wait I can give definitive price for the postage when I get back. And of course PayPal would be fine.
It’s not a heavy thing so can’t see the cost being massive. Let me know and I’ll stick your name on it.
Cheers
Mike

Awesome, yeah I’ll take it - no rush :+1:

I’ll shout when back in the UK

Hi Simon. i’m now back if you’re still wanting the lifter thing.
The postage would be via Hermes (evri) and would be £4.00 on standard delivery.
Let me know and we’ll get it sorted.
Mike

Yeah, still interested - I’ll PM your with my address and you can let me know your PayPal details.

Cheers

Simon

I have tried to reply to the PM but it’s bouncing back.
any ideas?
Mike