Found a cool tool that may come in handy for some of you

I was curious how you did the stitches. Had to look this up:

It is indeed a baseball stitch.
Not possible to do by machine as far as I know.

Up until now I thought you’re a bot.
I stand corrected.

You are correct sir.

Here is a screen grab from the video from the floor of a baseball :baseball: factory of the hand stitchers

Cheers

Sasquatch

@Squid lol seems like my setup

@Sasquatch they do it faster than I do… But then again… stitching balls is not what I do all day long, every day. :wink:

I just wanted to know how the quality of the program transfered to leather… Without paying top dollar. I am quite okay with the result

Heh, I thought buying a laser and joining a laser forum WAS another hobby, but you can see how that’s working out.

mistakes have been made before! haha

@sensor has other mad skills

Sash, I said stitching not scratching :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow, No words needed.
‘Samsara’ and ‘Baraka’ comes to mind. Amazing documentaries which every grown up must see. some of the scenes are eye-openers, Others are disturbing - to put it mildly.

1 Like

When i was young we only had one choice: Apricot leather sheets and they were quite thick.
Amardeen-paste-2

What a tragic childhood that must have been! :wink:

“Howard Johnson is Right!”

1 Like

Allow me to introduce Barry Schwartz:

So according to “May the Schwartz be with you” we all need to own K40’s.

No thanks …(no disrespect to folks who love their K40’s …that is the choice they are happy with)

According to “May the Schwartz be with you” we will never be completely satisfied with our decisions.

:wink:

Not true, maybe for some but not all. Misery loves company. I choose happiness

We all know we have Eve to blame!

2 Likes

:laughing:
Just for the record, It all started with a spontaneous emergence of self-replicating molecules roughly 3.5 billion earth’s years ago.

1 Like

I tried the first one today, works pretty good. Thanks for the link!

Dan